The Squirrel's Guide to Overwhelm is a group coaching service designed to help ADHDers (and non-ADHDers struggling with the same stuff) regain control, clarity, and happiness in their lives.
You'll learn how to prioritize tasks, create a plan of action, manage stress, be kind to yourself, and finally accomplish your goals.
Whether you have ADHD or just feel like a scattered squirrel sometimes,
YOU CAN TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE.
This coaching program is for you if:
- You're tired of feeling constantly overwhelmed, burned out, and exhausted.
- You feel like you're spinning your wheels but getting nowhere when it comes to what really matters.
- You have a diagnosis of ADHD, think you may have ADHD, or just find that you struggle with focus, motivation, or productivity.
- You fall short on actually implementing all of the self-help stuff you know.
- Traditional wake-up-at-5AM-and-take-a-cold-shower-self-help has only left you feeling more discouraged.
The Squirrel's Guide to Overwhelm
This group coaching program will teach you step-by-step how to regain control, find your peace, and tackle any challenge in an empowering, self-compassionate way.
Each month, you'll have access to new course material, weekly live sessions, and bonus content focusing on a different subject. As someone with ADHD, Dr. Shepard will teach these principles in a way that is relatable, engaging, and easy to follow.
You'll also have access to a community chat where you can ask Dr. Shepard questions, participate in challenges, and learn from others in the program.
START LIVING ON PURPOSE
With this program, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify overwhelm before it gets out of hand
- Figure out what is important to you
- Improve your motivation and productivity
- Organize your life in a way that actually sticks
- Save your time and energy for what matters
- Build the confidence to tackle anything
- Implement tips and tricks for getting out of your own way
- Build skills to handle all your ADHD sticking points
But you won't just learn these skills, you'll also have the support to practice implementing them. Your monthly membership gives you access to an exclusive support group, guided meditations, worksheets, weekly live group video calls with Dr. Shepard, and lots of other extras to keep you moving in the right direction.I want in!
Monthly Themes Include:
- Building Self-Compassion
- Creating New Habits and Routines
- Dealing with Overstimulation
- Handling Household Chores
- Improving Relationships
- Productivity at Work and School
- When and How to Seek Accommodations
- Working through Perfectionism
- Finding (and Enjoying) Downtime
- Nutrition and Body Image
- Parenting with ADHD
- Understanding Medication Options
- Dealing with Anxiety and ADHD
- Overcoming Depression
- ADHD Paralysis
- Building an ADHD Support System
- Setting (and Enforcing) Boundaries
- Improving Communication
- Impulse Control
- Time Management
- Financial Issues, Dealing with Debt, and Planning for Retirement
- And lots, lots more!! Members will be encouraged to submit possible monthly themes for us to cover- so the sky really is the limit!
ABOUT THE CREATOR
Dr. Melissa Shepard is an award-winning physician, speaker, author, and content creator. She completed medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and psychiatry residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She has used her knowledge, passion, and authenticity to build a thriving online community of over 1.6 million followers.
Dr. Shepard's expertise comes not only from her medical training, but also from her lived experience. She is open about her own struggles with ADHD and overwhelm and how they have impacted her life.
The skills in this program have personally helped Dr. Shepard in her own career and personal life. Now she enjoys teaching others the same skills, and watching them thrive.
THE SQUIRREL'S GUIDE TO OVERWHELM
Traditional one-on-one ADHD coaching can cost between $300-$1500/month. If you can't afford traditional ADHD coaching but still want to learn some of the same skills, you've come to the right place!
Monthly Membership- Special Beginner Offer
You will be charged at the time of the purchase, and regular monthly billing will continue automatically until cancelled.REGISTER NOW
Annual Membership- Special Beginner Offer
You will be charged at the time of the purchase, and annual billing will begin one year after the initial date of purchase until cancelled.REGISTER NOW
Lifetime Membership- Special Beginner Offer
You will be charged once at the time of purchase.REGISTER NOW
* Please note that due to licensing restrictions, Dr. Shepard cannot provide therapy or medication management during these sessions. Unlike therapy, coaching focuses primarily on planning for the future, problem-solving current issues, and coming up with a plan to work towards goals.